photo normalfont_zps57c626d0.png

pages2

Down in the Bayou!

The past four weeks have been quite the adventure! Arriving in New Orleans the day before Mardi Gras posed some challenges, but I have enjoyed it nonetheless. I have been experiencing all that the "Big Easy" has to offer with some other TLC sisters. 

Top five things that have happened in NOLA:

1. Met five other WONDERFUL ZTA Traveling Leadership Consultants that I've never met before due to my mid-year start!
2. Experienced new foods including: jambalaya, crab legs, beignets from Cafe Du Monde, and giant pancakes. 
3. Learned about the many Mardi Gras traditions, and even threw some of the beads up into the "Bead Tree" on campus. 
4. Explored the streets of New Orleans, even though they proved to be confusing most of the time.
5. Reunited with my TCU friends in NOLA at the end of my stay to head to Destin, FL!


Addie hanging out with Michelle and I while enjoying the wonderful New Orleans weather!



After some Destin adventures I will be heading back to the "#2 Best Place to Live in the USA," AKA my hometown McKinney, TX. After spending some time with my family I will be out on the road again!

Zeta Love and Mine,

Nicole  

0 comments:

Post a Comment