photo normalfont_zps57c626d0.png

pages2

The Beginning of my VA Travels!

After Spring Break, I was able to take my first of four visits in Virginia to Radford University! This is one of the schools I applied to for graduate school, so I had a special interest in touring the campus. I was able to meet some wonderful members, and even got to see some fellow TLC's when we finished the week at Virginia Zeta Day! 

I am back in the COLD, which is now something I am starting to get used. The interesting thing about being at Radford is that it could go from warm to freezing in a matter of twenty minutes, which made me the girl carrying my pseudo winter gear everywhere around campus in preparation. I had a great visit, and having a Chick- Fil- A, Starbucks, and Pink Berry all within ten feet of each other made me a happy girl!

Eta Nu
Radford University 


These girls have definitely been the most receptive to little Addie! He got to have a blast at Virginia Zeta Day, and at Radford!


So lucky to have met all of these women!

Zeta LOVE!

Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment