photo normalfont_zps57c626d0.png

pages2

A Visit to Where the Green Grass Grows & Alpha Reactivation!

Last week I was able to visit Christopher Newport University, as well as take a trip back to Longwood University to witness the Initiation and Instillation of our Alpha Chapter!

Kappa Phi
Christopher Newport University


Out of all the schools I have been to in Virginia this month, CNU definitely had the brightest and greenest grass I have seen! Every other campus I have visited this semester has been trying to come back to life from the harsh winters, but it seems like CNU was untouched! This may seem unusual to point out, but it was such an evident trait of this campus as you can tell through the photos!

The women of CNU and I traveled to Longwood University to help reactivate our very first ZTA chapter. They were wonderful during this weekend, and I was grateful I was able to come back to witness this ZTA history. I was also able to meet up with some fellow consultants, some of which I am meeting for the first time! 


Zeta Love,

Nicole

2 comments: