photo normalfont_zps57c626d0.png

pages2

student discount finds

One perk of being back in school is being able to whip out my student ID and get discounts while shopping.  I wasn't aware of just how many stores participated! I did a little research, and thought I would share it with my fellow college students out there (or recent graduates that can still pull of their student ID). 
             
    
           
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

I have wanted to start my blog up again since traveling, but with no clue what to share. I decide to write about what I know, and that is being a college student (again) in my twenties. This blog is going to be dedicated to others who are looking for affordable experiences, styles, and projects to fit their everyday lifestyle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment