photo normalfont_zps57c626d0.png

pages2

My First Schedule

So it is official, I will be working as a Traveling Leadership Consultant for Zeta Tau Alpha starting in January! I am so excited, but also a little nervous and anxious inside. I received my first schedule last week, so I decided to map where exactly I will be going! 


Drum roll please...In January, I cannot wait to visit: 
-Indiana University
-Clemson University
-High Point University
-Susquehanna University


                   

I will also be making a nice pit stop at the b-e-a-utiful International Office of Zeta Tau Alpha for some additional training!! If anyone has any cold weather packing tips, feel free to send them my way!!


Zeta Love and Mine
                    Nicole                        








        

4 comments:

  1. Ahh!!!!! 4 universities already! I am SO excited for you!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete