photo normalfont_zps57c626d0.png

pages2

Clemson Adventures!

My last visit took me the beautiful Clemson, SC!

Kappa Zeta Chapter
Clemson University 

Top three things I learned in South Carolina:

1. Bojangles is a fried chicken restaurant. 
2. Zaxby's is a friend chicken restaurant. 
3. There are a lot of fried chicken restaurants in Clemson with weird names. 





Kappa Zeta's at State Wide Officer Training!

The girls that I was able to meet during this visit were great! They also gave me my first nickname, Alfie. I also had many TCU run- ins while at Clemson, including a Greek Advisor who met me with a TCU journal--I freaked!  Addie was able to hang out with Mr. Cox on campus, and these sweet girls gave me some parting gifts to remember my visit at Clemson!



                                                                                      
Zeta Love and Mine, 
Nicole 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we got to meet and that I got to spend some time with you! It was great bonding over all things southern and talk about how crazy awesome HPU is!

    ReplyDelete