photo normalfont_zps57c626d0.png

pages2

The Disneyland of College Campuses

Delta Gamma Chapter
High Point University

High Point is unlike any college campus I have ever seen!! Here are some of the things I experienced during my visit:

1. Eating at an on campus steakhouse that teaches you etiquette (the other consultant got in a little trouble while using her camera in the restaurant- whoops!)
2. Playing in an on campus arcade, complete with Air Hockey, Dance Dance Revolution, Skee Ball, Basketball Hoops, and Racing Games. 
3. Seeing a different fountain or statue everywhere I looked, including GIANT rocking chairs that I am obsessed with!
4. Staying in an INCREDIBLE ZTA house, and touring some facilities that resemble five star hotels!
5. Hearing about an on campus ice cream truck that drives around and serves students- too cool!
6. Receiving a hug, and a compliment, from the president of the university!
7. Having kiosks on the path to class, handing out snacks and water!


Delta Gamma before Pref Night!

Welcoming New Members!
At PRIME! The on campus steakhouse.

Yes, we got snow!

Addie was able to hang out at the arcade, and my flat friends met some new sisters!




The girls that I met here were amazing and treated me to a wonderful time! My stay at the "Furniture Capital of the United States" was a wonderful one, and I definitely want to take another visit back one day!

Zeta Love and Mine, 
Nicole

2 comments: