photo normalfont_zps57c626d0.png

pages2

My First Visit!

My first visit brought me to the land of the Hoosiers! 

Alpha Xi Chapter
Indiana University


 



My first visit was definitely an exciting one! I learned that being cold in Texas, and being cold in Indiana are two very different things. In my mind, a single coat is appropriate for all of these "cold" weather situations, but I was very wrong. The excitement that the other consultant and I had for snow made these girls laugh, since this was a common occurrence for them. I enjoyed being on this campus, and loved the girls I met! 
During my graduation party, my best friend Abbey gave me a glittery miniature Horned Frog that we have since decided to name Addie, after one of TCU's founders Addison Clark. Addie will be making an appearance with me everywhere I go, spreading the love of TCU to campuses far and wide.

Addie hanging with the Hoosiers.


Can't wait to see what my next visit has to offer!


Zeta Love and Mine,

Nicole

2 comments: